Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wishful Thinking

In rummaging through my cupboards yesterday to appropriately plate the olives, grapes, and cheese before my fellow Prince go-ers arrived for cocktail hour, I came across every serving plate and platter of every shape and size imaginable. I will admit that part of this is because I have my own set of china, and part of it is because I love to entertain; however, I would like to let it be known that I am still quite selfishly without. If I had a kitchen fairy godmother, and she would grant me 5 wishes, I would beg her to bring me the following items:

A Silicon Mat from SilPat, a must-have baking mat for every need from chocolate chip cookies to French pastry.


A Mandolin from NorPro V Slice because I didn’t go to culinary school and my slicing skills would have me Chopped in no time.


A double timer for those times I can't keep two things straight.



A Tart Pan from Crate & Barrel because spring has finally and officially ‘sprung’ and I love fruit tarts.


And finally, Kid's Posable Silicone Kitchen Utensils from Shop Foster for the sole purpose of keeping me entertained.


That is all. Thanks for reading.

No comments: