Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are you Kidding?

Ever have one of those days where you just can’t make up your mind? Or in my case, just can’t seem to get it to work properly? I think my brain has left early for the weekend, leaving my body behind at its desk…

Here are some items and ideas that I haven’t quite formed opinions on. What do you think?
I love gladiator sandals, don’t get me wrong—but do they need to go that far up? These are only the mid-calf length too. They get higher folks!

Romper. Who doesn’t love to lounge in a romper? This has a lot going on BUT, it sold out quickly on RueLaLa so someone out there is rockin’ it.  

I know we all come to the point where we need a good dye job, but these poor animals! I will admit that on many occasion I have thought about dipping Dutch’s ears in kool-aid… but then what?
Where does it end?! Will I shave the cat next?



What about when you combine America’s two favorite things? Bacon and Icecream. I love a salty & sweet combo so I am more intrigued by this than perplexed. Anyone actually tried it yet?

No comments: