Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rose Tint My World


It does seem that when it matters, location is everything! I have been in Charlotte, NC this week tending to some work related business *ahem* at Southpark Mall. What can I say? When my boss sends me on the 1.5hr drive, he knows there is going to be a detour. God bless the man that understands the power of shopping.



This week’s purchases include this Banana Republic springy floral print, perfect for a Charleston graduation or paired with a hat for Easter!


And this Banana Republic everlasting rose tinted frock. Originally $150, listed online for $126.99, but now $84.99 at Southpark! Ah, Location. I would not be caught dead wearing it with those tights though. Stay tuned for appropriatly paired pictures.



And just because I’m always on the quest for the perfect lipstick shade-- a rose by any other name still smells as sweet, Clinique Rose Spectrum Lipcolor

No comments: