Friday, April 8, 2011

Legality

I thought I would end this week with some good news that started my week. Around lunch time on Monday, I received a call from the Dean of the Charleston School of Law. He was in fact calling to congratulate me and offer a position of enrollment. I immediately burst into tears and called my mom to say “It’s time to open the Dom!” It’s true, we drank Dom Perignon that night, and toasted to another generation in pursuit of the law.



Once the news spread like wildfire, I received a card with this sentiment on it. It could not have described the situation with any more clarity. I am so fortunate for this opportunity and want to adequately take the time to thank everyone that has made me who I am today. It took a village, but here we are!
Oh, and Vivian too. May the city remain intact once the Hearnicane comes to town!

No comments: