Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Neutrality

Foraging for mushrooms, while adventurous, also poses a very real risk. The familiar-looking growths you find in shady spots may well turn out to be lethal. Now, Park Seed offers Button mushroom kits that provide access to homegrown, fresh mycelium--minus the edible Russian roulette. Each kit yields about 3lbs of mushrooms!
Mushroom Starter Kit $25

Anyone else thankful for this weather? I have been sending praise to my little furry friend for not seeing his shadow for the past two weeks! I can already picture afternoons on the porch of Salty Nut, patio dinners at Momo’s Bistro, and piles of Fro-Yo at Yoghut! Regardless of what the weatherman says, spring has definitely sprung in the hearts of South Carolinians!
Madden Girl Tambrey Sandals $39.95


Saki Tumi lures me in with their pink Hawaiian salted edamame; and every time I order it, I wonder why I have purchased my own yet! Featured is a gourmet salt trio composed of Hawaiian Black Lava, Hawaiian Pink and Lime Fresco-- great addition for the salt lover, foodie or chef in your life!
Gourmet Salt from Craig’s Market on Etsy $7.99

You Don't Know Jacques! OPI Nail Polish is part of the OPI La Collection De France. I would describe this as a richly deep warm grey – the epitome of a true greige. It’s completely matte crème, without any shimmer. Very chic and pervasive in modern trends and very appropriate for the transitioning months. You Don’t Know Jacques probably isn’t the most expressively pretty color, but it’s different and is a nice departure from the typical hues.
OPI Bottle from Sally Beauty Supply $8

No comments: